Monday, April 4, 2011

What It's Like to be Single

I thought it'd be amusing to do this from Starbucks with my cup of coffee (just coffee), imagining that this is what a Monday evening might be like if I was still single or at the very least w/o children! But actually, I'm indulging because I just dropped Josh of at Cub Scouts and have about 30 minutes to "gather wool" till I have to go and get him. Going to Starbucks with a computer and blogging is really only interesting if you don't have the ability to do it regularly. If I could do it every day, I probably wouldn't do it since it wouldn't be of any value at all. ....by the way; the X300 is virtually the perfect companion for an outing like this. As far as progress with my projects are concerned; there's nothing to report. I haven't done anything to the Bondo stage of "Dig Dug" yet. Maybe I'll add another layer later. I did get the locking bar for the keyboard ribbon cable for the Alienware and it didn't help. In fact, it now won't boot at all....just a "black screen", so that's pretty depressing which hasn't help my unusually pensive mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment