Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"THE RANT": Adendum

Well, I just thought I'd throw this out there since, just as I was finishing up the Dell D600, I got a call from a former colleague that her (you guessed it), Dell Inspiron 8500 wasn't recognizing a year-old hard drive. She just brought it over and sure enough the drive comes right up when attached to my desktop, but acts like it's not there for the Dell. And guess what....it's a 160Gb drive...over the 137Gb HDD limit!

I'm reloading it for her on a 100Gb drive that I happened to have on hand, but WHAT A PAIN IN THE A**!!! Apparently, now that Bill Gates has retired to give away his money, and Michael Dell has returned to his company, he's ascended the throne of "The Devil".

For Pete's Sake; pay somebody in India to write up a new BIOS and fix this already!

No comments:

Post a Comment